From SEO basics and keyword research to structural SEO and on-page SEO. You’ve done it all. It’s been a long road. But you’ve succeeded!
And now there is an even steeper trail ahead of you - you’re about to walk the rough, but very thrilling path of more advanced SEOs.
In this expert’s guide to Shopify SEO, you’ll learn everything you need to know about structured data for Shopify, link building and the most effective link building tactics, paid advertising, search intent, and page experience.
You’re about to embark on an exciting journey. And we’ll be right there next to you - to guide, support, and lead the way.
- Structured Data For Shopify: The Definitive Guide 
- Link Building For Shopify: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide 
- 4 Link Building Tactics For E-commerce [That Work Great In 2020]
- Shopify SEO & Paid Advertising: Get The Best Of Both Worlds
- Optimizing Your Store For Search Intent: The Shopify Store Owner’s Playbook
- 15+ Timeless Ways To Provide A Stellar Page Experience On Shopify
Structured Data For Shopify: The Definitive Guide 
Adding structured data markup to your Shopify store will help Google understand your website better and increase your chances of getting rich snippets.
But implementing structured data can be a hassle - you need to be tech savvy, you need to be familiar with Shopify Liquid, HTML, JSON-LD (JSON for Linking Data), and schema.org (data types and properties). And even if you are a skilled developer, you might find it difficult to define exactly which data types and properties to add to your Shopify store.
This guide will give you a better understanding of structured data and its benefits, as well as which data types and properties you need to add to your Shopify web pages: homepage, product pages, collection pages, blog pages, and article pages.I want to know more!
Link building is the process of building (also called earning or acquiring) backlinks. Backlinks are links from other websites to your website. Earning high-quality backlinks is a fundamental block of any successful off-page SEO strategy.
In this guide we'll take a closer look at what link building is and why it is important, we'll talk about the different types of backlinks and the factors that affect their SEO weight, as well as the basics of link building for Shopify and creating a successful link building campaign.
Building on the knowledge and expertise you gained from our previous guide, we invite you to embark on an exciting journey and dive into 4 of the most effective link building tactics for e-commerce:
- Video marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Shareable products
This definitive guide will give you a deep understanding of each of these tactics. It is packed with valuable information and fun examples.I want to know more!
Shopify SEO & Paid Advertising: Get The Best Of Both Worlds
More exposure. More traffic. More conversions. This is what all Shopify store owners want to achieve with SEO.
But what if we told you that, with a little help from a powerful ally, you could get even more exposure and more targeted traffic? That you could easily reach hundreds and thousands of people who are actively searching for products like yours online?
This ally is Google Ads. In this guide, we'll show you how to combine SEO and PPC, we'll dive into 5 different Google Ads campaign types, we'll talk about budgeting, finding the right Shopify Partner to work with, and more.I want to know more!
Optimizing Your Store For Search Intent: The Shopify Store Owner’s Playbook
If you want to rank high on the SERPs, optimizing your Shopify store for search intent should be a priority.
There are four types of search intent - informational, commercial, navigational, and transactional. Each of them is an integral part of the customer journey. Which means you need to optimize your Shopify store for each of the four types of search intent.
This detailed 18,500+ words guide will help you do it. It is packed with useful information, how-to insights, and fun examples. And the best part is that it is divided into snackable chunks!I want to know more!
15+ Timeless Ways To Provide A Stellar Page Experience On Shopify
Page experience is paramount to your long-term success as a Shopify merchant. To provide a great page experience, you need to:
- Understand what user experience is and how it is evaluated
- Understand the relation between user experience and page experience
- Find out where you stand (in terms of page experience) and identify opportunities for improvement
- Gain the expertise to make the most of these opportunities
- Find the right tools to make your life easier
- Stay on top of any changes regarding Google’s user and page experience criteria
In this guide, we'll tackle these and other relevant questions. After reading it, you will be able to:
- Check if your Shopify store is mobile-friendly
- Check if your Shopify store is secure and secure it with HTTPs
- Make your Shopify store more accessible
- Measure the Core Web Vitals of your Shopify store
- Create an online store with a user-friendly design that matches your brand identity
- Create well-branded product pages packed with valuable information
- Create relevant and high-quality visual content
- Write clear and benefit-oriented CTAs
- Leverage social proof
- Create user-friendly forms
- Fix your broken links
- And more!
We hope this guide will make your SEO journey more exciting and help you make informed decisions about your business.
If you think we’ve missed something, have further questions, or want to share your own experience, just leave a comment below!