The purpose of this task is to setup a simple dashboard using .NET Core, MS SQL Server and React Material UI.
The dashboard will consist of a single homepage. The page will contain a single grid/table which will list the products in a given store, 10 per page. Server side pagination should be implemented.
Once a page of 10 products is retrieved from the store the products should be saved in MS SQL Server which will server as a cache. Subsequent requests for the same page of products should be served from the MS SQL Server database and not from Shopify.
What you need to implement this project:
1. The store url:
2. An access token for the Shopify API for this particular store:
will be supplied separately
4. A basic knowledge of GraphQL and the Shopify Product API:
5. Material UI:
A few important notes:
- you do not need any knowledge related to Shopify app development so please do not go into the documentation there because you are going to spend a huge amount of time.
- use Postman to test your queries before implementing them in .NET. Here is an example video:
- you need to work with the GraphQL pagination to fetch the products 10 at a time:
- you need to take into account the GraphQL rate limit and implement the calling logic accordingly:
The solution of the taks should be submitted as a link to a Github repository.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at: hello[email protected]